My good friend at work, Mollee went to high school and graduated with Jason's wife's brother and she is going to send him her son's and Davis' picture so he can return to Jason for autographs. Davis is going to be SUPER excited!!!
...white chocolate mocha lattes from Starbucks...Coach purses...watching my recorded shows (TiVo)...watching my boys play sports...lazy weekends...tanning in the sun...family time...dear friends...photography - taking and editing photos (has always been my #1 hobby since age 11)...PhotoShop (my obsession)...weekend getaways...VACATIONS...buying new clothes...seeing movies in the theatre...peaceful summer nights...anything sweet...anything personalized (another one of my obsessions)...wild flowers...funky jewelry...strawberry mango smoothies from Max-Max...tickling my children...a clean house...surfing the NET (myspace, blogging, shopping, etc.)...Trident Splash strawberry-lime gum...consignment sales...Lipton Green Tea...any type of teeny tiny object...anything from Brighton...listening to my iPod...getting new accessories for my Canon Rebel XT...
3 comments:
That's awesome...but here's what I don't get...It looks like kids would idolize their parents..instead of people they don't know..I know that will never happen...but for instance...Duffer...The Perfect Dad...to his boys, always @ ballgames, always there for them...You would think Boys would look up to their father's then sports figures....but then again Sport Figures don't spank or ground..so Go figure...
Allison...I totally agree but sadly it doesn't work like that. I think kids idolize their parents when they get older but at a young age they don't always realize what all we do for them. The only see that we say "No" and that they don't always get their way....blah blah blah.
Your right...When Kids "Grow Up" the realize what Mom&Dad done without so they could have...Hard to realize that @ such a young age.. When I was Young...I thought because My parents had a checkbook, as long as they had checks they had money...What a reality check! hahahah
Post a Comment