Duffer may not like me most of the time but he still helps me out tremendously with our kids and when I have migraines. He is a great father and stepfather and even missing out on things around the house (such as mowing) to make sure he is at every ball game and practice. I am very lucky that he puts up with me because I am a very hard person to live with! ha ha
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to two of the four most important men in my life. My dad has always been there for me and although we butt heads often...he would still do anything for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We all love you both and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!!!









2 comments:
Nicole,
Your new blog design looks AWESOME!!! You should seriously do this for some extra $$$$. Girl, you got talent!!
Very sweet Father's Day post to your special men.
Trust me Jennifer...if I could figure out a way to do and make money...I would in a heartbeat!!! I love doing stuff like this...looking into maybe getting into web design at work when an oppening comes available. :O)
Post a Comment