Here is Allie and Ashley...with Ashley taking over the reigns...ha ha.
Jett cracked me up as I took this one...check out the arm behind his head like models do! He is a mess!
Duffer and Davis getting a wild ride...
Duffer and all the kids minus Davis...who I think was on a tube ride.
Duffer and all the kiddos...have I mentioned he is a child magnet???
Davis took this picture of Jayme and me...
And he is showing us it is so easy he can do it with no hands...
He didn't survive this jump...hee hee hee
Jett after Tommy threw him off the boat. It didn't scare him at all.
I rode with Allie again and no whiplash this time...yay!! Not even too sore today. No pictures because Duffer had left and Jayme was holding Rylee who had fallen asleep. Tommy took another tube ride and broke the tube...leaving Jayme very unhappy...but at least they can return it for another one...that is the NINTH tube they have went through this year!! WOW!!
We had a fantastic time. Duffer and Davis actually left us for a couple hours. James had called and asked for Davis to play on his All-Star team...a couple boys had quit...so he had practice at 5pm. And just when I thought baseball was almost over! :O) hee hee Davis is super excited because his best friend, Noah, is on that team and they have never gotten to play baseball together (have played football once) and also his buddy, Ian, is on there too. It will be an adjustment again...Duffer said he didn't do well in the practice...you see now he is used to pitching machine again and he hasn't pitched (don't even know if he will pitch on this team) in 2-3 weeks now. He will have a ton of fun though and that's all that matters.
After we finished at the lake, we went back to the Clymens' house and ate pizza and played dominoes while the kids played and swam in the pool. I was so delirious...I had been up since 4:30am...and the lake and sun drain you anyway...that I only made it through maybe 3 rounds of dominoes. We headed home because we had a B-I-G day today!!
We have to leave now for Jett's Awards Night (For Braves Team) but I will either post about today tomorrow or I might even get it done tonight since Duffer let me take a 3 hour nap...that is why I love him so much!!! :o)










2 comments:
We had another great time too! Don't worry about being sleepy, I live with Tommy, he falls asleep every chance he gets, so I am pretty much use to it..
I'm glad he didn't kill you this time on the tube. I love the pic of Tommy getting dumped off the tube. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Looks like you guys had a great time....Tommy had asked us to come too...but the kids were just wiped out from camp...so we just hung out around the house...Great pics of Tommy "going overboard"...Loved it...Hee hee...
James said he thought Davis did pretty good at practice the other night (considering he hasn't practiced with them before...) We will have fun this weekend...I am sure...I love baseball...but I am seriously just about over it...;) Well, hope you have a great weekend...Sorry I didn't get to talk with you guys after church...but James had to rush to a baseball meeting concerning the tournament...Go figure...Well, Love you...
Post a Comment