Saturday, April 5, 2008

We Found a House!!!

I am SO excited. Today we found a house just by luck. As you know the weather was icky today and Jett had a soccer game at 11 and Davis had baseball practice (outside) at 12 so I took Rylee to my Grandma. On the way to her house, a moving truck had the normal road I take blocked. I was cutting it short on time so I took Meadow Lane when I was leaving. There is a house right on Meadow Lane that has just been built...that is the best part about it that no one else has ever lived in it....and it is for rent. Duffer called about it while at the soccer game and we went to look at it after he got off work. Both of us LOVE it!!! We are meeting with the owner on Monday to discuss the money and terms. Now we have to hope and pray we can get out of our lease with our apartment. Hopefully there is a wait for 3 bedroom apartments so if there is more than likely they will let us out of it.

I will fill you in on Monday after we talk to the owner. I also have pictures to post from soccer today but we have to get ready to go to our friend's house tonight....so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S TERRIFIC NEWS!!!! AND IT'S CLOSE TO ME! YAYAYAYA!!!! SEE HOW PERFECTLY THINGS WORK OUT!!!!! IM SO EXCITIED!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

That's out in my neck of the woods. Good luck!