I have been meaning to do this for about a week now...post Rylee's Idol...but have just been too busy! Duffer ordered her a poster of Jason Castro and she loves it! The first night we went to bed, I turned off the lights...keep in mind the TV was still on so it wasn't pitch dark...and then she started screaming!! I asked her what was wrong and in that heart broken, most pitiful face and voice she said..."Turn the lights back on!! I can't see Jason Castro's eyes!!"
So as a little tribute to Rylee and the innocence of being a 2-year-old, I made this scrapbook page for her...
On a different note...tonight I got to go to Jett's t-ball practice for the first time. Duffer worked 12 hours and Davis didn't have practice so it worked out that I had to go whether I wanted to or not (but of course I wanted to go). I forgot how chaotic and yet cute they are at this age!! But I will tell you that one hour of t-ball goes by much faster than 2-3 hours of baseball practice!Being at Domtar park...formerly Weyerhauser (would they stop changing the name on us???)...it reminded me of Davis' simpler baseball days. He didn't play t-ball at Domtar because I think it was still a soccer field at that time...he played at the old Washington school for 2 years and then at Sevier Middle School. When he began pitching machine was when we moved to Domtar. All I can see when I look at those fields are Davis out there playing. I used to have so much fun and knew most everyone on the teams. Ah memories...
Oh and to follow up about kindergarten registration...Miss Cookie (the principal)...said it would be fine for me to come by Friday and do it. She is the best...I hate to be a bother but I have made 3 or 4 special requests for Davis and Jett and she has accomodated every one of them without thinking twice about it!










1 comment:
That's so funny about Rylee...It's always good when teacher/principals are accomidating!!!
Post a Comment