This is Cindy's son, Tucker. This was the only picture he would let me take. Davis and Tucker are in the same learning center, but have different teachers. The way they switch teachers though...they have Math together. Plus they play on the same football team in the summer (Cowboys) that Tucker's dad, Bo, coaches.
The funniest part of the day was when it came a down pour with no warning. Duffer and I took all of Cindy's kids and piled in our car...no seat belts or anything...I was holding Cooper (her 1 month old) on my lap with a 2 year old beside me....there were 5 kids in the middle row...and Scyler and Davis in the back. As we pulled out Scyler said, "Hey Nicole, this is SO cool!"
Tucker and his friend were on bikes so they rode on home in the rain. There were 2 older girls who took the triple stroller and walked on to Cindy's and then Cindy walked pushing her double stroller. Once we got to the side road we rode beside her laughing. She is hysterical and was saying she was ready for her Sports Illustrated photo shoot because she was soaking wet. Of course she added that if she hadn't waited on the Wallen's she would have been home and dry!! 8-O HA HA!
We stayed at her house and helped her with Cooper while she fixed lunch for everyone. I don't see how she does it everyday watching a bunch of 2-4 year olds with a newborn. Shew...
We left and went to the mall...at at Chick-fil-a and let Scyler get her birthday present (I mentioned it before but she got a webkin, a bag and Jonas Brothers button from Justice). Then we dropped off Duffer at the dentist...and drove around while we waited. This was when I drove by the old house we lived in to see if it had sold yet when I started screaming and carrying on. None of the kids knew what in the world was wrong with me. We decided we didn't want to live in Cooks Valley (well Duffer still wants to but I thought it was just too far to drive from daycare) but there is one house that I have loved since the first time we went to Duffer's dads and I saw it. I always said if it ever went on the market I would buy it in a heart beat...and as I drove by I saw the Realtor sign in the yard!! Could I believe what I was seeing??? I came home and looked it up on the Internet and it is a little steep for our price range but we are still going to go look at it. You never know how much they will come down.
Today we have been looking at some more so I could narrow my list down and tell my realtor which ones we want to look in. Well that is all for now...laundry is calling my name!!










1 comment:
Dream Big, This is a buyer's market, if you want it go look @ it, and make an offer, all they can say is No! Never know!
Post a Comment