Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I was tagged to do:

First off the rules:
List 5 things you do or have done:
A) for yourself,
B) for your spouse, child or closest friend AND
C) for a stranger
Then tag some other blogging buddies to do the same.

5 Kind Things (this was a bit difficult since I don’t know that I am all that kind-;-) )

A) For Yourself:
1. I am being kind to my body right now by eating correctly and exercising regularly (this is something I have never done in the past).
2. Granted it is not too often…I treat myself to ME time and either get a pedicure, get my hair done, take a nap, catch up on my shows, or whatever. This is usually done on Fridays since I get off early and don’t have the kids or Duffer around for a couple of hours.
3. Pray for myself (in addition to others) because God knows how imperfect I am for sure!!!
4. Try to be a devoting Christian so that I may be a good role model to my family.
5. Trying to read more…which means making time for it so that my brain will be stimulated and so my kids will want to read from watching me (again just started this so it is a progress in the making).

B) For your spouse, child or closest friends:
1. Try to keep them involved in church activities so they will grow up with a good Christian foundation and beliefs.
2. Devote pretty much all my time for their involvement in sports so they can learn teamwork, discipline, and determination while staying active and healthy at the same time.
3. I pretty much drop everything when anyone I care about is in need of me whether it be just someone to talk to, help with their children as far as babysitting or taking home, or even doing things that I don’t particularly want to do when they do – I am always willing to help.
4. I am working on devoting more time to my husband…notice I said working on because this has just started in the past few weeks.
5. Pray for them daily.

C) For a stranger:
1. Donated money to charities or just to people in need.
2. Pray for them.
3. Donated my time to volunteer in order to raise money for different charity events.
4. Purchased Christmas presents for…adopted an angel.
5. Donated clothes and food.

Now I am supposed to tag three people so here you go:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oh no, Nicole! I am SO not good at these things. I just sound like a dork. Can I pass my tag to Rachel or Lisa???