Well I am sitting here in the gastrologist's office...had to bring my grandma for an endoscopy and colonoscopy...ICK...I had the bright idea to bring my laptop and work (so I would have less time to make up) but cannot get logged into Eastman's network...bummer...I did however get wireless to pick up so at least I can surf the net! Woohoo...what would i do without the Net???
My first thing to check...naturally...is all my fellow blog friends to catch up. I have been sick and not been on the computer like my usual self...even went to bed last night around 6pm! So I was looking at Jennifer's site and decided to take the little blog addiction survey...http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/blog_addiction...I didn't post it on my blog because it didn't match well...I am anal about stuff I know...but I did find the results interesting...I am 77% addicted to blogging...actually thought it would be higher. I started my blog a year ago after seeing my friend, Stephanie's, and loving it. My Space had too many viruses and so on so blogging seems like a much better idea. I must give myself a pat on the back too because I have inspired many of my friends to blog also. You see I think this is so fascinating because I am a pretty boring person...certainly not creative and never have any good ideas...I always have to get ideas from others. I think it goes back to my sheltered life. It makes me feel good to have had a good idea and especially that other's liked it enough to do the same!
There are a lot of others that I wish would start a blog...we are all so busy nowadays with multiple kids and all their many activities they are involved in...I am bad about not keeping in touch as much as I should or getting together with them. I think blogging is a great way to keep up with each other.
I guess I need to apologize for my recent posts being so lame lately...we just haven't had much going on....except for my headaches! LOL! One of my co-workers was nice enough to point that out to me yesterday (thanks Jason!).
Baseball has started for both Davis and Jett and since they are on separate traveling teams...don't even get me started about Jett playing on a travel team - Duffer and I totally disagreed on that but he thinks he is too good for tee ball so he is a bat boy which is still very expensive and he will probably never play!!! Whatever....the main reason i hated it was that it is going to separate us all so much this summer...different practices, different tournaments, shoo - I am tired just thinking about it!! To finish what I was saying (sorry it must be my ADHD kicking in - I jump from one thing to another without finishing any of it!) I will have many posts soon to come regarding baseball...even though I know many of you don't like all the sports stuff...it can be rather boring...but it is such a major part of our lives so I have to post about it. ;o)
So Davis is playing for the Pirates again...new coaches and new uniforms though...and Jett is playing for East Tn Select. Then I am starting Rylee in gymnastics this fall when she turns 3...I can't wait...finally some girlie stuff to do! Yipee!
Well...back to my blog surfing...
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment