Sunday, December 30, 2007

Speedway in Lights

Better late than never, right??? That seems to be my motto this year...New Year's resolution = be more on top of things!

Tonight we went to Speedway in Lights at Bristol Motor Speedway for the first time ever after Christmas! We just never could find the time to get there before. We asked our friends, Bo and Cindy, to go since it had been so long since we had gotten together. It turns out that tonight was the first time they had been to see the lights in years!

Here is a picture of me with the girls, Keagan, Bella and Rylee...Rylee is looking a bit scared but not sure why??

Tucker and Davis hid out in the back of Cindy's Suburban all night...

Cindy was a hit with Rylee when she was blowing bubbles for Bella...as you can see Bella moved on to playing with Duffer...who was sitting in the seat in front of her.

Mommy and Jett...poor Jett tried so hard to watch Toy Story on the TV but it was a little too loud to hear it. Now Duffer says he is going to get a DVD system put in his Suburban...can anyone tell I am rolling my eyes right now???

Here is Cindy with the girls...I think she moved to the back to try to calm everyone down although it didn't work very well...they were all wide open!

Jett...still trying to watch the movie...cheesing for the camera.

Our chauffeurs...Bo and Duffer...yes this is scary to think of I know!! ;-)

Duffer almost got a shot of all of us...Davis and Tucker were laying down wrestling so they weren't in it.

When I say they were wild I meant it...Bella was doing this...whatever it was...Keagan and Rylee were flipping over the seats and the boys were wrestling!

Miss Bella

Tucker and Davis...it took several shots of them being goofy for me to get a decent picture.

See what I mean....

At one point Duffer had three at a time piled on him up front...

Go ahead Davis...pull that Florida sweatshirt right off of Tucker! I know Bo will be loving this picture! ;-)

We took a bathroom break and I made all the kids get in the sleigh that was there for whatever reason???? I took several and this was the best one I got...these kids had food on the brain!

Rylee's first time trying funnel cake...YUMMY! We never could get Jett to even try it although I told him it was like a big doughnut...his favorite. Oh well...the rest of us had enough for him!

Keagan munching down on some kettle corn.

Tucker eating both kettle corn and funnel cake...yes we were pigs! Was the funnel cake good, Tucker? It looks like he is wearing most of it.

And here is Cindy asking who invited me and my flippin camera?!?!? Love ya Cindy...I posted all the pictures of you just for that comment! ;-)

Here is one of Bo and Bella...I posted it anyway even though it is blurry because it is the only I got of Bo besides the one in the car. These people really need to just smile instead of running from me ... :-) )

And talk about pigging out...look at Mr. Piggy here...somehow we got home with FOUR bags of kettle corn so I am hoping that our kids didn't swipe some that wasn't theirs! IF so, I am SO sorry guys!

And last but not least...Duffer and me...

We had a ton of fun tonight guys! By the way Rylee cried the whole way to Bristol (wanting Bella) and then she talked about her the entire way home (even the boys fell asleep) I am thinking that we really need to get together more often. If you think Rylee is bad now...Cindy - just wait until your baby gets here because she is psycho over babies!!
Since it is 1am and Rylee is cooking me 'lunch' and I am still on the computer...I am going to be a zombie at church in the morning...but then again I live for Sunday naps!! Now that we are 20 minutes away from church again, the kids will start falling asleep on the way home. I really missed those Sundays...and that never happened when we lived 2 minutes from church! ;) Okay, seriously...time to go to bed...adios!

No comments: