Thursday, December 20, 2007

Making Progress...

I had such a terrible headache yesterday that when Duffer was moving some of our stuff into storage, I asked him to go ahead and move the couch to the apartment. My plan was that I would just stay there by myself and sleep on the couch.

After I thought about it I asked him to take the washer and dryer and at least I could do some laundry since the cable doesn't get turned on until tomorrow. Well, as many of you know, Duffer gets carried away trying to do too much and this is what we moved (or really he moved) in last night:
  • 2 beds
  • 3 TV and 2 DVD players
  • sectional sofa
  • both bathroom stuff
  • washer and dryer
  • 2 chester drawers
  • all the dirty clothes

I wasn't much help since I had a migraine and we are on the 2nd floor and Rylee kept running out the door so I had to stay inside and monitor her.

When Duffer unloaded all that, he had to go all the way back across town to take the trailer back (can't leave things like that at apartment) and grab a few things I forgot (like shower curtain, blankets, pillows, alarm clock, etc). By the time he got home, Davis, Jett, Rylee and me were all asleep on a mattress in the floor sharing one small blanket!!

No comments: