This was too funny to not blog it...yesterday we were all in the car and I asked Jett why didn't he like Kaitlin (refer to previous blog about her liking him). The response I got was the he was not her girlfriend! Duffer laughed and said, "We know that...she is your girlfriend so you would be her boyfriend." So of course my next question was, "Well, Jett, who is your girlfriend?"
Jett very matter of factly said, "Rylee!" We all cracked up and I tried to explain that family members were off limits in that way but of course a 4-year-old doesn't understand that. It was so sweet though because Jett tried to hug and kiss Rylee...but keep in mind they were on opposite sides of the car and couldn't reach each other...it was pitiful them both reaching for a hug but couldn't get one. :(
They are so close to each other...I wish Davis was closer in age to them. I guess that is why people have 4 children (Anna ;) ) but they are way better than me!
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment