Friday, November 30, 2007

Ginormous Creatures

Okay many of you have heard me complaining about the gianormous Santa and Snowman that Duffer bought last year to put in our front yard. :( I was really hoping we weren't putting them up this year since they hadn't been brought out yet...no such luck. Last night they appeared.

Here is the Snowman...

...and here is Santa...

I took this picture so you could see just how much space these creatures take up...in the front yard I might add! On my computer you could see our tree lit up in the window too but it doesn't show up too well now that it is uploaded.
I ran outside barefoot at 10pm to take these and when I came back inside, I checked on Davis to see why he was so quiet and this is where I found him on the couch...

He is actually sound asleep but upright which doesn't look too cozy. Meanwhile Jett and Rylee are downstairs with me wild as reindeer. I don't think they ever stop!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Lovin' the creatures! My boys know where all the creatures are in our neighborhood. Go for it! Tim won't let me do stuff like that or I would!