Yesterday was a very long day! We started out the day with Duffer taking Jett to his soccer game...which they won...and Rylee and I took Davis to his game at the same time at the Boy's Club. They played the Trojans and won, 30-6. I didn't take pictures at that game because I knew I would at the 2nd game. Our game got started late so as soon as it was over we had to high tail it to Greeneville for a Bowl game that we were asked to play in. Noah, Davis' best friend, rode with us. We grabbed some Mickey D's and ate it on the way. We barely made it...getting there 4 minutes before the game started! Talk about stressful!

Davis and Noah in the backseat. Rylee was too funny. She just
loves Noah...she kept turning around trying to see him and saying his name over and over and over. Finally we stopped and had the boys switch seats so Noah would be on the side where she could see him better. (Even now she is watching me and she saw his picture and started saying his name again...oh dear!).

Miss Macey looking as cute as ever.

Check out Cool-mo-dee (who knows how to spell that one!)...with his hat tipped to the side.

Christy and Emily watching the game.

I loved this photo because I got Ben and Noah both tackling...they are brothers.

Christy explaining that she broke Cade's webkin...just kidding. She was holding it and discovered the back had come apart and he had just gotten it on Friday.

I am always thinking that Tyler (#81) is Davis (#18) and vice versa. They are probably the two scrawniest boys on the team and their numbers are similar also.

Becky, Noah's mom, had a grand time entertaining the kiddos.

James intensely watching his team.

This has an interesting story behind it. Cade had to go to the bathroom but Cassie thought the bathrooms were so nasty that she wanted him to wait. Duffer volunteered to take him...and of course Jett had to go also. The parents on the other team made some comments about Duffer's lovely bag he was carrying...it is Rylee's diaper bag of course. Now that I think about it, I am not really sure why he took it with him???

I was actually trying to get Emily when she was pouting...she was frustrated with one of her friends. She caught me though and smiled quickly. Check out her buddy above her shoulder!

I never could get any pictures of Hunter so I snapped this one. I thought it was cute...you know father and son...then I realized Hunter was getting fussed at...uh-oh! :(

Ian had just run the ball and gotten tackled so I am not sure if this is a mad look or frustrated look but I thought it was cute.

Davis and Kevin

Larry...one of the coaches and Noah's dad...watching calmly from the sidelines.

Here is where our kids stayed the second half of the game.

Duffer and Becky watching the game.

Cassie was busy being the good wife and recording the game for James. She actually switched back and forth taking pictures too...multi-tasking as we mothers do so well!

Kevin giving a pep talk...he he he...it was more like yelling because he was FIRED UP! He cracked me up though because I believe it was here when he told the boys to go play some more Powder Puff football! :)

Here we had a huge fumble...as you can see. Luckily the ball went out of bounds before the Bears could grab it!

Ian running the ball.

At the end of the game, trophies were given out. They gave us a team trophy and also gave Ian one for Most Defensive Back (or something similar). We lost, 6-12 (I think), but we would have definitely tied if we had only had a couple more minutes on the clock because we had run the ball down to the 30 or 40 yard line. They played well though and we were all exhausted.
1 comment:
Love the pics. . .You will have to email me the pic of Ian running the ball. I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment