Last year I started doing an annual photo shoot with the kids every summer when
Scyler comes to visit. This year I may even try it in the winter since we are planning to try to get her during Christmas break. I would love to get some good "snowy" pictures! I think the pictures turned out well. Last years pictures were an urban look so I went for a rustic look this year.


This was just a goofy fun picture. This was the first location...we tried out several. Didn't have any planned...just drove around and jumped out at ones that looked interesting. I loved this barn but apparently the bees were bad!
LOL
Pretty girls...

Handsome boys...

Individual pictures...Davis...
Jett...
Rylee....
Scyler...

All the kids...

My
stairsteps....

Playing with different looks in
Photoshop....

Since we painted the living room I needed pictures to decorate one of my walls...the next 4 photos are going to be printed in large gallery wraps and hung on that wall 2 on each side of my W6...with my wall quote that Allison got me for my birthday. I will post pictures when done.
1 comment:
Those are so GOOD!!! but I know your locations! hehehe...I have a good eye!
Post a Comment