I finally got my Easter post done. It is so hard to make myself upload pictures to Blogger anymore when they upload to
Facebook so much quicker!! So we went to church on Sunday.
Nene and Papaw Maynard also went with us. After church we went to eat at
McAllisters...our first choice was
Salsarita's but they were closed for Easter until later in the day.
After we ate we came home and took some pictures. This was
Rylee before church.

Rylee and me before church.

Then outside after church...

I was attempting this shot that I had seen on a lot of photography sites but even though it turned out well I didn't use the right
lens because we weren't blurred so we are gonna redo it later...

Then a regular pose....my deck is awesome for shots....love it...

Duffer and Davis...

Duffer and
Rylee...

Duffer and
Jett...
Jett and me.....

Davis and me....

Duffer and me...

The kids...

After pictures we took
Rylee to
Nene's to play and then
Jett to his friend, Louis' for a
play date. We intended to go to see
HGBC's Easter Drama but
Jett stayed at Louis' until almost 7 so we didn't make it.
Jett, Louis and another buddy, Eli, at school are the Three Musketeers and we found out that Louis is moving to Knoxville this summer and
Jett is going to be devastated so we are trying to let them spend a lot of time together while they can.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
2 comments:
Love the pics!!
We'll one week after no internet was crazy, except on my phone! I love the blog design, and the Easter pics..and I love ya'll in the picture..and I love it's not blurred, it's not like all the others!
Post a Comment