Monday, November 24, 2008

A Little Bit of Nothing

Friday morning we received our first snow of the year (yes, blog friends I know I am late). Since I get up and leave at 6am to go to work there was no time to take photos then. This photo is actually from Saturday morning as we were taking the boys to get their hair cut.

I had somewhat of a mild heart attack as we left the beauty shop. We couldn't find the car keys and I remembered seeing them in the cup holder. I looked at Duffer and said "You seriously better hope they aren't still there." Why did I say this...well it wasn't because I was worried of them being locked in the car because my dad can get into anything. It was because my camera was sitting right in the front seat...only covered by 3 pairs of gloves so as not to attract attention. I rushed to the car and sure enough...unlocked...and keys sitting in cup holder. ARGH!!!! I told Duffer that would have been a very expensive present he almost had to buy me...we all know that I could never live without my camera!!!!

On the way home the kids were fussy and we went through a ritual that happens often. Jett wanted me to hold his hand so I did. Then Rylee wanted me to hold hers. So this is me hyper extending my arm to hold both hands. Please overlook the 2000 crumbs in my backseat. Duffer has graciously offered to help me clean my car after we get moved.

Jett being silly and trying to get in the picture...I had it down low where I was taking pictures of our hands...and no I never let go of their hands while I snapped photos.

Here is poor little Rylee watching The Wizard of Oz nonstop on the couch. She had started running a temperature and feeling bad by this point.
Davis is his new haircut. When he wears blue, his eyes stand out so much.

Look at goofball...she had just taken a bath and came prancing in there with her boots on.

Rylee slept most of yesterday...and she just had to sleep with her shoes!

Okay so enough random pictures. This is a short week at work...THANK GOODNESS. Only thing not good about this week is that I have been slacking on my fitness classes....remember I have to take 8 classes per month for the division to keep paying them?? Well, with me being sick and having conflicts (such as meetings or lunches scheduled) as of this morning I had only taken 3 classes and have only 3 days to get 5 more in!

So I took 2 classes today (with my friends Gina, Amy and Alison). The first class was Hard Core Abs and we did 100 crunches (of different styles) and I thought I would die before it was over. I have never done 100 crunches in one workout EVER!

So the second class was right after and I was already weak. I had forgotten to eat all morning. The next class was Kickboxing and about halfway through it, I got that bad feeling where your eyes get blurry. I just knew I was gonna hit the floor in front of everyone...how embarrassing would that be??? I made it through the end...not giving much effort at all in the class...and somehow made it back to my building to eat lunch! Only 3 more to go...

Today we found out the appraisal went well. It appraised over what we agreed to pay...always a good thing. Duffer met the realtor tonight and did the final walk through. We are going to close on Wednesday and hopefully be moved in by Thanksgiving! I am so ready to be settled in!!!

I am waiting on my friend, Sara, to come over and teach me some more computer stuff....so I must run and get some more packing done!!

1 comment:

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hi Nicole :o)

You are the lucky winner of the Ginger Peach lip balm :o)
send me an e-mail.
Be sure to stop back by I'm am starting the grand prize entries tonight!
Canela
jewelrybycanela @ yahoo . com