Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Homeowners??

I know this subject is getting old but just bear with me...it is approaching the end. Today we are going to agree to the counteroffer made by the sellers. Tomorrow night we are finalizing the paperwork...{gasp}...this is so scary!!! By Thanksgiving, we will be home owners!

I must put a plug in here for my babysitter. Leah is my good friend, Mollee's, daughter and she has helped us so much!!! She has watched all 3 kids while we have looked in houses and been at the realtor's doing gobs of paperwork! Many (actually most) of my friends have kids so I thought I would get word out there...she is available if needed. I know that we can't all get family to help all the time as they have responsibilities also. Leah has helped me tremendously with short notice.

She comes to my house and the kids love her! The last time she watched them was Monday and Rylee has asked EVERYDAY if she is coming back over. Leah is a Junior at Central High School and very responsible so if anyone is interested just let me know and I can tell you how to contact her.

Duffer has gotten the crude that I had a couple weeks ago. I pray we don't all get it. I also pray he can shake it soon because we have a lot of work coming up in the next few weeks!!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING! OMG! IM SO EXCITIED, AND IT'S NOT EVEN MY HOUSE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT, AND AS PROMISED...WE WILL GO GET YOU SOMETHING FANTABOLOUS FOR YOUR HOUSE!

Tanja said...

Wait for it... wait for it... there it is... the Hallelujah Chorus... I'm pretty sure I'm hearing it. Glad this house stuff is finally working out.