Thursday, January 17, 2008

how today went...

so got off this morning...slowly...i put rylee in her new boots that by the way were slicker than butter! She fell as soon as we got to the bottom of the stairs...hence why i don't have more pictures...i had to carry her to the vehicle.

i took this picture while i was getting ready from our deck...as you can see i have a perfect view of davis' school!

and here are the 3 stooges as we were leaving...they were playing in the snow that had blown in outside our door.


susan told me not to attempt her driveway (at daycare) since it is so steep so i pulled up in front but still had to walk across the yard. i carried rylee since she had already fallen once. i hit a dip in the yard and JUST about lost it...but i have to admit it was a great save! ;O) needless to say though by the time i got to work and walking through the slushy parking lot...AND stepped in a huge puddle...i was soaked!! it took 2 hours to dry! i really wish i could have stayed home... :o(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless her little heart!!! I wish you could have been @ home with your children! If I ever win the lottery, you will be able to stay @ home with your children, I promise!!!! Ok I looked @ my page today, and it does looked naked, but I dont have clue....Some of Us are not genius's when it comes to these things...but ya'll make all your pages look so cute!!!