Friday, December 7, 2007

2nd Christmas Party down...

I honestly have about 4 calendars that I update on a daily basis but there is so much going on this season...especially since moving again is thrown in the mix...that I almost don't know where I am supposed to go each day!!!

Last night I went the my 2nd Christmas party of the season...our Prayer Sister Party from church. It was at Greta's house and it was a lot of fun. My favorite part of participating in the Prayer Sister Ministry is the Christmas party each year. I wasn't going to participate again but by the end of the party I decided to. It is just so much fun watching everyone find out who has been praying for them and leaving them gifts all throughout the year. I don't think I am a good Prayer Sister because I am so scatterbrained and forgetful. I bought my sister (this year) an awesome Halloween gift and then forgot to take it to church!!! I guess I have Halloween covered this year! ;)

My goal is to do better because this is one of the things that Christmas is all about...giving to others but with this ministry we do it all year long.

Thanks Greta for having such a great party. I didn't find out who had me as their sister since they weren't there and my sister didn't come either so there are still some surprises ahead. Also my good friend, Cassie and I rode together and had a great time. We have both been so busy that we haven't gotten to get together much but hopefully we will make a better effort from here on out! Love ya Cassie! Thanks for going with me!

No comments: