Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another endless day...

Well, I am surprised I am coherent enough to even update this blog after getting home for the first time today at 5:30pm. After church we dropped Duffer and Rylee off at home and the boys, Grandma and I set out to go shopping. We first ate lunch at McAllister’s and then went to Rack Room to buy new shoes. I hate to go shopping with the boys because they don’t listen whatsoever but they had to go because I was buying shoes for them. When we finished their we went to TJ Max but as soon as we went in, Duffer called for me to meet him out front. Davis was going with him…they had a baseball meeting to go to…and I was grabbing Rylee. On the way out of the store I knocked a pen over from this stand…I think it was for you to sign up for a credit card or something. As I bent over to pick the pen up, my purse bumped the table and this 2 foot tall tree came falling down on me and hit me right in the side of the face!! Jett went running out of the store yelling, “Mommy broke the tree!” (Thanks for the help Jett!! ) So Duffer and I switched kids…he took Davis and I took Rylee…not a fare exchange considering Rylee was sound asleep so I had to carry her! If my husband would quit taking things out of my car with me not knowing then I would have had a stroller but no… We shopped a little more then ran a few more errands, took Grandma home, and then headed to my friend’s son’s birthday party.
Here are a few pictures I took at Jai's party:


Daddy and Rylee


Rylee would only eat Cheetos even though there was a ton of other food there. Every time I would wipe her clean, she would get into them again!

Holly and Jai...it was his 2nd birthday party.

Rylee and me...is that an evil grin or what???


What a goofball...

Patty with Jai...she is Holly's mom and we just love her and Johnny to death. We swim at their house often in the summer and have a blast just hanging out with them!

Here is Jett man...unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures of Davis. :(

Here are Amanda and Maryanna, Holly and Jai, and Rylee and me. We were all pregnant at the same time. We all worked together at Chop House and used to have tons of fun!!! Holly was the one that actually fixed Duffer and me up and Amanda played a big part in it also! Thanks girls!! :)

I had actually put my camera up and got it back out because the kids looked so cute with their suckers. There were all dancing and jumping in front of a mirror on the wall...definitely a Kodak moment!!

No comments: