Sunday, September 30, 2007

Robin's Birthday

I have been sick again all weekend for those of you wondering why you haven't heard or seen me. I have had a bad headache again and I am beginning to think it has to do with our house. I started feeling really bad right when we moved although that is also when the weather changed so I guess it is probably just my allergies and sinuses still. I have never wanted cold weather to get here so quickly before! Anyway, after I laid on the couch all day sick today while Duffer worked again, I made myself get up to cook supper. Right when we were getting ready to eat, Duffer's dad called and wanted us to come and visit since Robin's sister and husband were in from Chicago. We went over there for supper again and visited and here are a few pictures I took while we were there.
These first few pictures are funny (I thought anyway) because Rylee was playing Peek-a-Boo with me.



I caught Alexis with her mouth full...oops!

Davis...we are actually growing his hair out but it does need trimming and needs to be styled for a long do'.

Jett - way overdo of a haircut but I just have no time to get him there to get one.

Duffer, his brother Jason and his girlfriend, Rebekah Gary, Kim, Duffer and Robin eating dinner after a long day of visiting.



Rylee telling Rebekah that Duffer is HER DADDY...her favorite thing to do lately is to claim possession on everything!

This kids having fun playing Uncle Jay's PlayStation 3.

Rylee playing with Alexis' staplers...not too safe...before we left. We have a lovely trip at Wally World at 9pm ahead of us to look forward to. :(

No comments: