Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jett's 4th Birthday Party

Rylee - all ready to go to the party.

This was one of those Motion Movie rides and Jett and I were cracking up although Duffer didn't care for it with the trouble he has been having with his Vertigo!

My three babies!! They are growing up SO fast!!!

My grandma gets so amazed at the things that Rylee does. Here she was drinking soda (which I never give her) from a straw the difficult way of course. Notice she has a sippy cup, but she has to act like the big kids!!

Jett and me...with cake all over Jett's face!!
Big Brother Davis

Daddy and Jett

This was so cute and the ride would lean side to side and Rylee loved it!

We had Jett's 4th birthday party at Fun Expedition in Johnson City. This was a great idea on my part because all you have to do is show up! They decorate the room, provide the cake, pizza, drinks, hostess, party favors, everything! It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yea! You did it!!! I love looking at all of your pictures.